Friday 7 August 2015

Reflecting on our lives

Reflecting on our lives


Why must we reflect on our lives, well put it in this way, think on go the stuff we go on, drug, party, sex and the list go on and on and on and the fact is... we just dont care and all we want is the be popular and to have friend and to have the money but we don't know who we really are. So that is what blind us and when we hear the truth, we get angry and we just want to say..."you dont know me" or "you can tell me" but let be real, you dont want to hear the truth and its true. its good to reflect on life like me for example, I dont care what was in front of me but after founding myself in hear all the all truth and I was a shame of myself and learn its never to late to change. So reflect on what you do and change before its too late and find the inner me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment